Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh. My.

Kelly West/Austin American Statesman

The above photo is on the front page of the Austin American Statesman online. Holy moly- for those of you out of state, that's Barack Obama with University of Texas head football coach Mack Brown, and the two UT quarterbacks. They're taking him on a tour of the athletic facility- that room is the newly renovated trophy room, and I'm pretty sure they're looking at the National Championship trophy.

That kind of visual just might doom Hillary's chances in this state. I cannot imagine Hillary touring the athletic facility with a smiling coach Brown.

Ouch.

Austin American Statesman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw it on the local news. Oh my is right! Obama haz sum priti savi kampainin.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. I could take 8 years of that smile!

Anonymous said...

Ramona Quimby said...
Oh. My. I could take 8 years of that smile!


Ramona, if Obama wins the presidency he may not have much to smile about.

Georgie W. will leave behind him huge mounds of stinking problems and a looted treasury.

Anonymous said...

But I do have faith that having a brilliant person in the White House and a huge Democratic majority in both houses of Congress will do much to mitigate the horror of the Bush years.